We have given a lot of thought to protection concepts for you as a guest and also for our employees. As follows we have written down some protective measures that we have implemented in our company.
We wish all our guests and employees good health in the coming period.
The health of our guest and employees is our top priority, which is why we have implemented appropriate measures in accordance with the protection concept of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of the Swiss Hotel Association.
We ask you to refrain from your stay if you have had symptoms in the last few days that indicate a respiratory disease. Please contact us if you experience symptoms of illness during or after your stay.
- Due to the requirements, there may be restrictions on our services, and in certain areas (breakfast, lounge, sauna) the number of people allowed is limited.
- We continuously adapt the protective measures to changing requirements and recommendations. Our employees are instructed accordingly.
- We clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work material (e.g. door latches, lift and light switches) in a professional manner and in intensified cycles. Our employees also wear protective masks and gloves for special tasks if necessary.
Please note the following recommendations and the information posted.
- Observe the distance rule of 1.5 m from other guests, guest groups and employees. This also applies to public toilets.
- Barriers are installed in critical areas. Dividing Plexiglas is available where the distance cannot be maintained.
- If possible, do not use the lift with other groups of guests and keep the appropriate distance.
- Wait at the entrance areas of closed rooms (breakfast), adhere to the maximum number of people permitted and follow the instructions of our employees. Again, keep to the distance rules.
- Wash / disinfect your hands regularly. If possible, do not touch foreign objects and disinfect your hands afterwards.
- We serve our breakfast in the form of a buffet in our breakfast room. If the occupancy is high, let the staff assign you your place and observe the distance rules. Due to high occupancy, there may be waiting times. We ask for your understanding. The number of items on the buffet is limited due to Covid measures.
- Pay your bill, if available with an EC card or credit card - if possible contactless.
- There are no requirements for face masks, but you may always use your own.
- You are obliged to provide your personal details (name, address, date of birth) at check-in.
We thank you for your understanding and your help and will be happy to answer your questions.